To comply with the Board of Regents policy, you will evaluate your professors. Course evaluations are extremely important to assist in both improving instruction and rewarding excellence. Though completion of these evaluations is mandatory, responses will be anonymous. The online evaluation form will be available during the final weeks of each semester at the Franklin College Course Evaluation site.
Please follow these five simple steps to completing your course evaluation.
- Visit the Franklin College Course Evaluation site, and choose the student evaluation link.
- Login using your UGA MyID and password. Your identity will not be associated with your responses. The web-based course evaluation application has been designed to encourage honest and open comments concerning the strengths and/or weaknesses of the instruction in the class.
- Select the course/instructor to evaluate. Evaluations must be completed for each course listed. Generally, directed-study courses are not listed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your evaluation. Unless otherwise specified, responses are required to all questions. You may enter “No Comment” or “NC” in the short answer section if you wish.
- Click the Enter Evaluation button to submit your evaluation. Once you submit, you will not be able to make changes. If you need to complete evaluations for additional courses, return to Step 3.
Student feedback on instructional effectiveness is an important tool. Your comments are appreciated.
FACULTY AND ADMINISTRATORS
Faculty and administrator course evaluation pages are also accessed via the Franklin College Course Evaluation Site by choosing the appropriate link.