Connect with our Career Center rep, Brianna Bennett!
The UGA Career Center is a valuable resource available to you throughout your time here as a student, as you prepare for graduation, and as alumni. Please take advantage of their free services, including discussing/preparation for graduate school, resume and cover letter critiques, mock interviews, career fairs, and much more.
- Call (706) 542-3375 to make an appointment
- Career Center has walk-in hours on Monday-Friday, 12:00-2:00 p.m., in Clark Howell Hall
- You may also schedule an appointment with Brianna through your Handshake account.
Brianna is here to help you:
- learn about career opportunities related to Landscape Architecture
- discuss internship options, talk about “Intern For A Day” opportunities
- learn about job search strategies, salary negotiation, and interview techniques
- get assistance with resumes and cover letters
- discuss graduate school opportunities
- with graduate student career services
Find a Job/Internship
When employers wants to hire a BLA graduate or intern, they will be registering with Handshake to post those listings. Please register for your Handshake account today!
Search for jobs that are personalized to your skills sets, strengths, and interests. For full-time, part time employment, on-campus employment, internships, and more.
In addition to Handshake, CED faculty have professional contacts around the globe. Please contact them or your program coordinator with questions or for more assistance.
Make Professional Connections
Connect with other CED alumni and practitioners.
LinkedIn for Students – how to videos, blogs, tips, and tricks to have a great student LinkedIn profile!